This is a commodity that if you have 1 million barrels a day extra in the market, you just destroy the market. We are hurting, we are feeling the pain, and we’re taking it like a God-driven crisis. Sorry, I don’t buy this, I think we’ve created it ourselves.
Monday, November 9, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
$350 profit, flat platinum gold #2
Earlier today platinum gold #2 was posted . Quick money is always welcome. trades r posted live @ tfo_medved Exec Time Spread Si...
-
The recent post, " # Uranium is going to beat #crypto returns " , may sound a little bit provocative, but let us check the reali...
-
I will start this post by reminding that trading with leverage carries significant risk. Day traders use leverage to win big, however, u...
-
“Number rules the universe.” ― Pythagoras Introduction A reader will find out that Statistical Mechanics of Day Trading doesn...
No comments:
Post a Comment