Friday, August 17, 2018
Why do I buy cheap OTM puts?
SLV credit puts spreads is the core of my Income Portfolio. A typical spread is -1 16 Put hedged with +1 13 Put. Almost always I have a feeling that cheap OTM puts are a useless waste of money. I have to suppress this emotion because back in 2008 SLV printed $8.5. If a financial crisis like in 2008 will happen again and the SLV price will drop say to $10 the baseline for me will shift $3 down but the income strategy will keep yielding interest. It turns out that Mark Spitznagel has a similar approach to risk hedging.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
$350 profit, flat platinum gold #2
Earlier today platinum gold #2 was posted . Quick money is always welcome. trades r posted live @ tfo_medved Exec Time Spread Si...
-
The recent post, " # Uranium is going to beat #crypto returns " , may sound a little bit provocative, but let us check the reali...
-
I will start this post by reminding that trading with leverage carries significant risk. Day traders use leverage to win big, however, u...
-
“Number rules the universe.” ― Pythagoras Introduction A reader will find out that Statistical Mechanics of Day Trading doesn...
No comments:
Post a Comment